- Valeriy on Il volto di Leonardo: tra aneddoti e scienza
- Franco on Redipuglia: la guerra infinita
- Alessio on Perchè radere al suolo il Castello Sforzesco di Milano non era un’idea tanto pazza.
- Mario on Perchè radere al suolo il Castello Sforzesco di Milano non era un’idea tanto pazza.
- Jonathan Bowen on MuseumNext 2012: a short report from the Barcelona conference (but longer than 140 characters)
Monthly Archives: June 2011
The media and in particular the current digital revolution based on access to broadband and mobile internet are clearly changing the way we live. As such a cultural shift is happening right now, it is fairly difficult for researchers to … Continue reading →
When the English-Polish sociologist Professor Zygmunt Bauman gave a lecture in Padova on 27th May 2011, he was welcomed by a crowd eager to hear his point of view and suggestions on how best to navigate the complexities of modern society. The … Continue reading →