- Valeriy on Il volto di Leonardo: tra aneddoti e scienza
- Franco on Redipuglia: la guerra infinita
- Alessio on Perchè radere al suolo il Castello Sforzesco di Milano non era un’idea tanto pazza.
- Mario on Perchè radere al suolo il Castello Sforzesco di Milano non era un’idea tanto pazza.
- Jonathan Bowen on MuseumNext 2012: a short report from the Barcelona conference (but longer than 140 characters)
Tag Archives: museums
By Giuliano Gaia – photography by Stefania Boiano PROBLEM: how does one render it acceptable – in this age of political correctness – to include two objectionable words in the name of a museum: “Imperial” and “War”? This is a … Continue reading
On October 25th 2011, we joined an international community of museum professionals to attend the online conference, Museums and Mobile, eager to find out about the latest trends and best practices in the use of mobile technologies in museums. All research … Continue reading