- Valeriy on Il volto di Leonardo: tra aneddoti e scienza
- Franco on Redipuglia: la guerra infinita
- Alessio on Perchè radere al suolo il Castello Sforzesco di Milano non era un’idea tanto pazza.
- Mario on Perchè radere al suolo il Castello Sforzesco di Milano non era un’idea tanto pazza.
- Jonathan Bowen on MuseumNext 2012: a short report from the Barcelona conference (but longer than 140 characters)
Tag Archives: social media
If cinema is the dream, then the National Museum of Cinema is a web of dreams. Maria Adriana Prolo, a young Turinese woman, dreamt of building a grandiose museum of cinema in Turin. An enduring dream, one that experienced ups … Continue reading →
Thursday, 7 July 2011 – The Courtauld Institute of Art Speakers: * Katy Beale (Creative Producer at Culture Hack Day and freelance digital consultant) * Emma McLean (Digital Marketing Officer, National Maritime Museum, London) * Jesse Ringham (Digital Communications Manager, … Continue reading →
When the English-Polish sociologist Professor Zygmunt Bauman gave a lecture in Padova on 27th May 2011, he was welcomed by a crowd eager to hear his point of view and suggestions on how best to navigate the complexities of modern society. The … Continue reading →